|Natural Blaze | Dec 3, 2014 | Kevin Sampson|
Our modern world is an electromagnetic soup filled with pulses, radio frequencies, computer screens, wireless signals, and a host of wearable gadgets that are emitting damaging radiation.
Peer-reviewed scientific studies have drawn conclusions that should concern us all, but particularly for young children and pregnant women. Government agencies are even doing battle amongst themselves over outdated scientific information that still impacts current regulations.
Yet another credible voice is now sounding the alarm about the pervasive dangers of Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) - Professor Martin Pall, PhD - professor of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Science at Washington State University, Pullman. His lecture can be viewed below, as well as a summary of his findings amid a flood of other scientific research.
It is worth noting that Pall's concerns have been echoed by others throughout the field of biochemistry and health science.
- A prominent neuroscientist recently went on record in a lecture to the medical community which gave strong credence to the concerns of everyday citizens.
- A world-renown biochemist went as far as to say that wireless radiation is a biohazard and should be abolished in certain settings.
Professor Pall states unequivocally in his lecture in Oslo, Norway:
"I think this is going to be one of the major issues in the next few years. Most people are not aware of this, and the people who are mostly know the old data – and there’s a lot of new [information] on this that’s extremely, extremely important."
Pall shows us how, with an increasing preponderance of so-called ‘smart’ meters, ‘smart’ phones and other microwave-emitting technologies and infrastructure, the health of the public is in danger; that our young are the most at risk and that urgent action to protect people is now required.Prof. Pall’s extensive research over recent decades into this issue shows that:
- Microwaves damage humans at levels far below present radiation limits, through mechanisms at the cellular level
- These biological mechanisms can – completely or partially – be behind growing “unexplained illnesses” like sudden cardiac death, ME, weakened immune system, fibromyalgia, post-traumatic stress, and increased DNA breakage, etc.
- The effects can, in principle, affect all multicellular animals, and is proven, for example, in mussels (molluscs)
- You need neither New Age, tendentious science or conspiracy theories to justify this.
Stop Smart Meters! UK
Art credit: Dees Illustration